Dog Policy: One (1) large dog weighing 60lbs or two (2) dogs weighing a combined weight of 80 lbs. or less per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.Click here
for a full outline of our pet policy, including restricted breeds.
Cat Policy: Two (2) cat limit
Restricted Pets: The following exotic pets are not authorized at Coach House: No Snakes, Lizards, Sugar Gliders, Flying Squirrels, Chinchillas, Ferrets, Reptiles, Amphibians, Rodents or Venomous animals of any kind.
1. Cats and Dogs must be spayed/neutered and up to date on rabies vaccines with a letter from the vet stating this prior to application approval and updated annually.
2. Dogs must have a current dog license.
3. Picture of the pet must be provided prior to application approval. Dog interviews will be conducted at the office prior to move in.
4. Dogs must be well behaved and not causes any nuisance by barking or other activity that may affect the quiet enjoyment of residents.
5. No “visiting” pets. Any pets coming on site must be approved by management and provide an up to date rabies vaccination for approval and are subject to pay a pro-rated pet rent for the time the animal is on site. This is for the safety and fairness of our resident pets.
Security Deposit and Additional Rent:
1. $50.00 additional monthly rent (Dog)
2. $50.00 additional monthly rent (Cat)
3. Full One Month Security Deposit Required